Question from freewilddragon

How can I open Romulus Treasure?

I obtained all 5 keys and when I tried to go back to the vault to open the door, it said I need to get all the keys to open the door. I checked my inventory and it did say I have all 5 keys and scroll....

What else do I need to do to open the door. Please help!

Thank you so much!

freewilddragon provided additional details:

Weird, the strategy guide said only 5 keys...yes, i found the 6th keys after intensive searching around the city... Memo to self, piggyback strategy guide sucks. Thanks for your help guys!

AngryFingers asked for clarification:

Mark as answered, please :)

singh0116 answered:

There is 6, and to get to the treasurre go to the place it shows on the map, it will be under you, i suggest you look around and find some stairs, you know when u try to destroy the towers and you had to get that dude that always runs off go there, you will see 2 blocks that u can climb up, use that and follow the path.
0 0

Answers

firetiger_2004 answered:

There are six keys I believe... I'd have to re-do that first mission again.
0 0

KsCountry answered:

No, you have to go through all 6 Followers of Romulus Lairs. They aren't all by Borgia Towers. One is in the far south west by the pyramid on the wall, on is in the Colosseum, they are wolf icons on the map. After you get all 6, go to the Treasure of Romulus, that is a gold wolf icon on the map. You will get the Armor of Romulus, which is equivalent to the Armor of Altiar from AC2, and the Dagger of Brutus, the strongest dagger in the game, which when used, scares the guards faster to run away.
0 0

Romulus treasure, sixth key? Answered AqeelButt
Last romulus key? Open Warrior_doom
Were is the six Romulus lair ? Open leoelectricman
Fifth romulus scroll? Answered thecoolastkid12
How do I unlock the last lair of romulus? Answered iRulio123