Question from tattss

How do i solve cluster3?

Cant figure out the code wheel

reptile664 answered:

You could also look here this person also has the other cluster answers in his list.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGRyS7Uf3E
2 0

Answers

Hellion133 answered:

It's quite simple really, all you have to do is match the symbols in the guideline box to the numbers beneath each symbol. For example, the zero with the /, is the equivalent to the number 9. The weird backwards 5 is equal to the number 4 and so forth and so forth. In the first box, the zero with the / is equal to 9, so when you align the wheel, that would make the weird looking number 4 symbol equal to the number 2. So in the "Enter Passcode" section, you would put that symbol over the 2. After that, you just re-align the wheel according to what the next symbol is in the upper boxes and put the symbols in the lower boxes that correspond to the numbers in those same lower boxes. Sounds complicated, I know, but it's easier than it looks. Hope this helps.
1 0

benito10 answered:

It also helps if the coordinates you have chosen are stated as being correct. make sure you highlight the correct quote, and it will say so at the code wheel.
0 0

alan3111 answered:

OK the pic is at the flag in the white house pic then it should say correct coordinates then the first number is the funny looking 4 then the 2nd number is a O with a / going through it the next number is the opposite of the 2nd number a O with a \ through it and the 4th number is the opposite of the 1st number a backwards funny looking 4
0 0

alan3111 answered:

also you can go here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGRyS7Uf3E
0 0

devilmanlives answered:

The Zeros are what screws people up. The 1st Zero should be the the forward slash (/) and the 2nd Zero should be the (\) one. If you're still confused look at the pic online and compare to yours very carefully.
0 0

How do I solve cluster5? Answered Sephiros1987
How do I solve cluster 7? Open Sums04
How do I solve cluster 6? Open Sums04
How do I solve cluster1? Answered Sums04
How do I solve custer 4? Answered conrabuff