Question from rob-11

Is there a level limit to Assassin Recruits?

Since it takes such a long time to travel through Rome, I use Recruits to bring in money and do something productive while traveling. With that..

I have a few at level 8. I feel as though level 10 may be the cut off.

Is there a limit to the level a Recruit can reach?

rob-11 provided additional details:

I checked on the Assassins Creed Wikia site and it says they change in appearance to match more with Ezio but nothing about if that is the limit.

rob-11 provided additional details:

^^^ They change appearance at level 10

AngryFingers answered:

Yeah, the last level is 10 although that number is replaced with an Assassin's symbol. You basically get a recruit to level 9 and max out their EXP, then go to Ezio's Hideout to view their ceremony to promote them to level 10 (Assassin).

In addition to their new Ezio-like outfit, they also gain an additional block in both Armor and Weapons stats. The only downside to the Assassin's Rank is that you can no longer change the color of their outfit.
1 0

Answers

bardockboo answered:

12 is the maximum number. If you get one you don't like you can just kill him off by sending him to solo a 5 star mission.
0 0