Question from Talaeladar

After Subject 16's Truth?

After finishing Subject 16's Cluster, after hearing his speech and falling, it glitched up while sitting in the chair. When I stood up, I couldn't move around, and had to get back into the Animus. Did the people in the Sanctuary say anything special?

Talaeladar provided additional details:

I have replayed the game, and I just got to this same place, and it glitched up in the same way.

BOWi asked for clarification:

Seriously, I want an answer, too, because it happened to me too...

blsheats asked for clarification:

Do you have to beat subject 16 before you beat the game cuz i didn't see anything after desmond fell down after talking to subject 16. just went back to the game

soulprovider17 answered:

this happened to me once, he was stuck in a sitting loop through a scene and then was stuck in the animus chair. It you angle the camera right you should get the "press any button" option which will allow you to enter the animus then you can exit it and everything should reset itself
0 0

Answers

AngryFingers answered:

Wow...thought I was the only victim of this. Yeah, the same thing happened to me too. The only thing I could do was log back into the Animus.

This game is really buggy.
0 0

CDFinnigan answered:

That happened to me, too. I also ran into some "invisible" citizens.
0 0

Darkunov answered:

lol...i completed it after the main story so I didnt get any glitch.........

except that rebecca and/or Shaun (dont remember) talked to Desmond even though they aren't there story-wise...but that's not really a glitch.
0 0

DragonSlayer719 answered:

@blsheats *Clusters, not subject 16 (he's a person, not a thing(s).
0 0

What's subject 16? Open Le-Ho
Subject 16 last gameplay? Open kingaimal
How do I solve subject 16? Answered mrsimmons9
Trophie problem (subject 16)? Answered sergio93x
Subject 16 puzzle location? Open Natralus