After Subject 16's Truth?

1. After finishing Subject 16's Cluster, after hearing his speech and falling, it glitched up while sitting in the chair. When I stood up, I couldn't move around, and had to get back into the Animus. Did the people in the Sanctuary say anything special?

User Info: Talaeladar

Talaeladar - 6 years ago
    I have replayed the game, and I just got to this same place, and it glitched up in the same way.

User Info: Talaeladar

Talaeladar - 5 years ago
    Seriously, I want an answer, too, because it happened to me too...

User Info: BOWi

BOWi - 5 years ago
    Do you have to beat subject 16 before you beat the game cuz i didn't see anything after desmond fell down after talking to subject 16. just went back to the game

User Info: blsheats

blsheats - 5 years ago

1. this happened to me once, he was stuck in a sitting loop through a scene and then was stuck in the animus chair. It you angle the camera right you should get the "press any button" option which will allow you to enter the animus then you can exit it and everything should reset itself

User Info: soulprovider17

soulprovider17 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Wow...thought I was the only victim of this. Yeah, the same thing happened to me too. The only thing I could do was log back into the Animus.

This game is really buggy.

User Info: AngryFingers

AngryFingers - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That happened to me, too. I also ran into some "invisible" citizens.

User Info: CDFinnigan

CDFinnigan - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. lol...i completed it after the main story so I didnt get any glitch.........

except that rebecca and/or Shaun (dont remember) talked to Desmond even though they aren't there story-wise...but that's not really a glitch.

User Info: Darkunov

Darkunov - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. @blsheats *Clusters, not subject 16 (he's a person, not a thing(s).

User Info: DragonSlayer719

DragonSlayer719 - 5 years ago 0 0