Question from croix88

Thieves guild Challenge, Jump from a horse to a beam?

I found a spot on one of the souther roads with low hanging beams but when i jump to them from my horse it doesnt seem to count them. Any tips from someone whos done it?

Amadasan1988 answered:

You have to be galloping on the horse. As you hold R1, press X to "stand" on the horse, and when you get to the beam press X again to jump. Don't stop pressing forward, and always aim to continue the free run. You'll know you did it right when Ezio spins around the beam (like he does with polls) and either jumps on the beam or onto the next one. Sometimes, even a normal jump onto a beam counts (if you continue) but that's a 50/50 chance. I did it in an ally by the big church you can buy with a glyph and a feather south of the Vatican. It took a little getting used to, though.
2 0

Answers

apres_mode answered:

You need to make sure that when you jump you dont hold the jump button down, but rather just tap it.
0 0

Nicko211988 answered:

There is a perfect spot to do it near your hideout just off a bridge just search around it shouldnt be to hard to find.
1 0

Immature_Sage answered:

Amadasan1988, Apres Mode and Nicko211988 are correct.

Get on a horse, go to the hideout look for a bridge at the other end there should be a beam. Start charging (press and hold R1) get close enough and start mashing the X button. If Ezio makes a flip and lands without the game doing it for you (just pressing and holding X will not work) you have done it. Just rince and repeat.

Getting the timing down will take a while, but when you get it, it becomes very easy.
0 0

Pigl33t answered:

Yes those beam jumps were taunting me for a long while before I just stopped pressing all the buttons mid-jump and he stun up on the beam himself, then it counted. But I really did have to release ALL of the buttons, even up and R1 before he started to swing up otherwise it wouldn't count. And the beam just across the bridge at Tiber Island is perfect for this.
0 0

How do I complete thieves guild challenge that follows? Open Draco_Phoenix
Thieves guild?? Answered foofanator
Thieves Guild Challenges? Open SilverFoxx79
Where is the thieves Guild Fighting area? Answered Ph0en1xFlam3
Thieves Guild Pickpocket Glitch? Open Deity_Dude