Where can i find the 2 treasures in east antico that are underground?

1. Treasures in east antico

User Info: thekid05

thekid05 - 6 years ago

1. You need to fix the nearby aquaduct(s) first. It then drains the water from the huge pit near the treasures which is the entrance. I had trouble with this for a while to and if I recall correctly it can't be done until Sequence 7 as the area that contains the nearby Borgia tower (which has to be blowed up before any fixing can be done) can't be accessed until then.

User Info: CDFinnigan

CDFinnigan - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm not sure of the exact location to the ones you are asking about, but there has to be a nearby way to get down there. Try looking around the area for a way down. It won't be too far away so if you lose the treasure Icon in your radar you are probably too far away

User Info: Badprenup

Badprenup (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you look at the map in the center of the building cluster where the treasures are there will be an opening to some underground ruins (not visible in the map). Once in the underground head in the direction of the treasures.

User Info: drimer_girl

drimer_girl - 6 years ago 0 0