Where can I find the R.Treasure in the Antico Distric?

1. Okay, so it's toward the north of the antico distric, located at a borgia tower. It is the tower where you have to go down into an underground network of tunnels to kill the captain.

The wolf symbol is greyed when you are on the surface, but when you go down a level it becomes more vivid, meaning it should be down stairs somewhere, but I cannot find it for the life of me. Please help!

User Info: mattchoo8t3

mattchoo8t3 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. It might be that you have to be farther into the story or there is one that you need to buy the local aquaducts to raise the water to a swimmable level.

User Info: Badprenup

Badprenup (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. RIght in the room where you killed the borgia captain, look around. You should say a low wall on one side. Climb up there and with some manuevering, you will reach the romulus treasure room.

User Info: kvkj94

kvkj94 - 6 years ago 0 0