Question from Talaeladar

Missing Supplies?

What is the Supply located between Throwing Knives and Bullets?

lrsamways asked for clarification:

I have the same as soon as i got fast poison it went and locked itself and as for the outfits, Sierra_117 you are missing: Borgia cap unlocked by clllecting all flags, medici and venetian capes unlocked by compiling the auditore trail in project legacy, florance noblemen armor from uplay, desmond for completing the game and raiden for getting atleast bronze in each of the training sessions

Vipsanios answered:

You will see once you are doing one of the last misions, dont worry you are not missing anything
2 0

Answers

YourFace180 answered:

I have the same problem. It is Poison/ Fast Poison. I got the problem after I finnished the Doctor's quest and got my fast poison
0 2

Sierra_117 answered:

I have this problem too. I've finished the game twice and am still missing the 2nd line in the supplies also im missing outfits. Ive unlocked the Auditore cape, Drechen Armour, and both Altair's robes and armour but am missing 2 others. Please help
0 0

What is the item that goes in the supplies section of the inventory? And How Do I get it? Answered trosclairdm
Missing outfit? Answered Talaeladar
Missing Rift? Answered YourFace180
Missing 2 database entries? Unanswered Grafton85