How can I unlock the unavailable area in the antico district???

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3; I'm supposed to destroy the war machines that leonardo had invented for the borgia, and there is a memory start at the far right side of the map, but I can't get to it because there is a dotted line right before it that is preventing me from completing the mission. The game keeps telling me that area is unavailable. What should I do????? Do I have a faulty ps3 game disc???

User Info: Juneb423

Juneb423 - 6 years ago
    I'm basically just climbing buildings and hunting down borgia guards and killing them.There is nothing else for me to do. I've already found all the available treasures, feathers, and borgia flags that the game has allowed me to get to. I've completed all current available shop quests and memories, including assassination contracts, thief guild missions, courtitian missions, even cristina missions. All of my 9 recruits are all assassins now. I've even met with leonardo and I'm supposed to destroy the war machines, but I can't. That area is still unavailable!!!!!I've even rebuilt all of the areas of rome that are available, the rest of the areas are still unavailable. I've even solve all available rift puzzles that have been available so far. What should I do??????????

User Info: Juneb423

Juneb423 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Unless you've already finished the game your disc should be fine. you should eventually unlock all the map so just keep playing through it.

If you have already finished the only thing i could think of is to start the game again.

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I know the area you are talking about. I have completed all of his missions. Did you get the free Uplay reward item called di Vinci Disappearance? If so, you must complete the Restored memory locations, they are black diamond shaped with a snake looped around a cross or spear, i cannot remember exactly. but once you do those, then complete any quests such as courtesan, thieves and assassinations. Now if you cannot get there after that then try an extra memory mission, but suffice to say I found a smart way to get around it, I actually found a way of following the white barrier line to the end and eventually found a way through it, which took me right to the location, the white memory line does not completely cover that area, you are able to go around it to get to that mission. Good Luck and have fun :)

PS: try my method of going around it before doing any of the others. When they appear they are all meant to be accessible.

User Info: alison22000

alison22000 - 5 years ago 0 0