Question from bvaldezx

Brutus armor help ?

Soo i went to get the armor, then my game got stuck and i came back to the place and the armor wasnt there and it wasnt in the hideout aswell. help ?

bvaldezx provided additional details:

Yea i kinda dont like it too, i dislike the red hood and cape, it just doesnt go with the armor. i really want the dagger though

Answers

Badprenup answered:

Sorry man, report the glitch to Ubisoft and start a new game if you really want it. Most people don't like it anyways, somehow the fact that it never breaks and is the strongest armor in the game isn't as important as how it looks.
0 0

MaSuMe964 answered:

Well that really sucks but that armor isn't really special or something so i suggest get your best pair of armor or if you really want it that bad,i would just play it again
0 0

angel78556 answered:

I had the same problem. got stuck on the mission i decided to go get the armor in, ahd to restart, took my armor and dagger away and i could never get it back. way to go ubisoft, nice debugging there. i can never achieve 100% completion now but hopefully if anyone sees this, they will. get the armor before you do ANYTHING and save then quit to ensure your armor stays where it should be, SAVED!
0 0

DragonSlayer719 answered:

seusonhoffer is just as good, you just need to repair it. And, you can dye your armor :D Anyways, its glitched.
0 0

Epix__GamerzZ answered:

Easy. What you need to do is press start and go to inventory and then choose outfits and it should be there I think
0 0

Brutus's armor? Answered Luiman04
Can you dye the brutus armor? Open notedeath
Do I really have to wear the armor of Brutus in replay mode? Open travis96
What is the best Armor? Answered BreakingAndre
Need help with armor? Open Shadowroad94