Locked outfit???

1. I've beaten AC: Brotherhood 100%, feathers, treasures, flags, and cashed in my Uplay points, and i've still got a locked outfit? I have, Auditore cape, Borgia cape, noble clothes, Altair armor, Altair, Ridain, and Desmond. What's the other outfit, and how do i unlock it??

User Info: CnrMrtn24

CnrMrtn24 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not entirely sure so I may be the wrong person to answer this question but have you done the project legacy thing on FaceBook? I know you have to complete that and sync it to brotherhood to get 2 capes so it may give you an outfit also.

User Info: orgynator

orgynator (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. yeah the last outfit you're talking about is the helmschmied drachen armor, you could have gotten the download code if you pre-ordered the game, if you want to get it any other way: that's not possible yet, but i think they will make it available with other DLC in the future.

User Info: supahduude

supahduude - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. just go on2 UPLAY on the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood @ the main menu, if u have a UPLAY account, it's also in that area where awards are.

User Info: blackheart6270

blackheart6270 - 5 years ago 0 0