Question from CnrMrtn24

Locked outfit???

I've beaten AC: Brotherhood 100%, feathers, treasures, flags, and cashed in my Uplay points, and i've still got a locked outfit? I have, Auditore cape, Borgia cape, noble clothes, Altair armor, Altair, Ridain, and Desmond. What's the other outfit, and how do i unlock it??

Answers

orgynator answered:

I'm not entirely sure so I may be the wrong person to answer this question but have you done the project legacy thing on FaceBook? I know you have to complete that and sync it to brotherhood to get 2 capes so it may give you an outfit also.
0 0

supahduude answered:

yeah the last outfit you're talking about is the helmschmied drachen armor, you could have gotten the download code if you pre-ordered the game, if you want to get it any other way: that's not possible yet, but i think they will make it available with other DLC in the future.
0 0

blackheart6270 answered:

just go on2 UPLAY on the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood @ the main menu, if u have a UPLAY account, it's also in that area where awards are.
0 0

Outfit help? Answered auroniscool
What does raidan outfit do? Answered danta
Where is Raiden outfit? Open MILLIONKNIVESX
Missing outfit? Answered Talaeladar
What are the other capes in you inventory that are locked? Open thewinn23