Question from jbbehemoth

How do I solve the cipher puzzles?

I feel like i am over thinking these or I am missing the whole thing, I dont get how people get the answers to the cipher clusters. I dont want the solutions. Please tell me HOW you came to those solutions.

qwerty557 asked for clarification::

Where are you getting stuck?

orgynator answered:

There are small hints within the clusters that you have to find. They're somewhat hidden and pretty obscure and even more so when you progress through the clusters. I can't think of any specific examples in Brotherhood but in ACII I remember there was a picture where you had to find an assassin symbol but also somewhere in the picture is "A=H" and a paragraph of scrambled letters that you can solve if you exchange the letters as such. It's one of my favorite things to do in these games cuz it takes some thinking unlike other games where you just kill.
0 0

How do I even activate Truth puzzles? Answered Darthvoorhees13
Problems whith subject 16 puzzles help plis?? Answered sergio93x
How do I solve custer 4? Answered conrabuff
How do i solve cluster3? Answered tattss
How do I solve cluster1? Answered Sums04