Loading Screen Keeps Crashing?

1. Yeah, it keeps crashing. When I load up my single player game it will load for about 3 seconds then freeze.
    I think this might be a corrupted save data since I started a new Single Player file and it worked.
    This started happening when I was loading a quest that was given by a women. I thought it had crashed so I reseted it.

So guys, is there a way to fix this?

User Info: AiSeeWunFurTee

AiSeeWunFurTee - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I think your theory of it being corrupted data is right. If you turn off or reset your system while it's saving it corrupts the data and you can't use it anymore. I've never heard of a way to fix corrupted data so the only fix is delete the data and start over. My sympathies go out to you because I've been in the same situation and I know how frustrating it is to have to restart. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

User Info: orgynator

orgynator (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0