Question from AiSeeWunFurTee

Loading Screen Keeps Crashing?

Yeah, it keeps crashing. When I load up my single player game it will load for about 3 seconds then freeze.
I think this might be a corrupted save data since I started a new Single Player file and it worked.
This started happening when I was loading a quest that was given by a women. I thought it had crashed so I reseted it.

So guys, is there a way to fix this?

Answers

orgynator answered:

I think your theory of it being corrupted data is right. If you turn off or reset your system while it's saving it corrupts the data and you can't use it anymore. I've never heard of a way to fix corrupted data so the only fix is delete the data and start over. My sympathies go out to you because I've been in the same situation and I know how frustrating it is to have to restart. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.
0 0

Why does the game freezes at the loading screen? Open 03032maf
Is there a Split-Screen multiplayer? Answered Maistro998
Missing 2 database entries? Unanswered Grafton85
Needing help with multiplayer trophies? Unanswered AlejandroMrtnz
Sequence 2 unable to continue to memory 5?? Unanswered Lspiz0108