"The Silent Killer: Ezio"

Continuing on from Assassins Creed II story, Ezio the Assassin returns to the story. This game includes multiple historical characters and places. In addition to being a great game this is also can also be a history lesson for some. I must say, when I bought the game I thought it would take me some time to get use to playing a different type, but boy was I wrong!

Gameplay: Out of all the games I have played in my years of gaming this is by far one of the best I have played gameplay-wise. This game is fun to play and easy to learn, after all I skipped to the first few installments of this game and learned how to play just fine. So weather you enjoy exploring the buildings of Medieval Rome or killing the guards and then taking there possessions this game is surely one you won't get tired of playing. Total Score: 9/10

Graphics: For a game that will be three years old later on this year, the game as ages quite well. Looking at the bodies you can see when you are wounded and on the brink of death. The city is thing the that just left me speechless! I was like I was actually in Rome. When walking in the famous Colosseum it felt like I was actually there. The underground ruins are even better then the actual city. Graphics are far-away the best reason to play this game. Total Score: 10/10

Sound: There is little to no sound I'm this game the sound you hear a few beats in the background when exploring the city, but other than that there is no music to be heard in the game. Total Score: 5/10

Story: The story is basically a journey to find a "powerful weapon" of sorts. After the death of family member, the "powerful weapon" in your control is shifted to control of enemy lines. You have to train your skills and in the process rebuild Rome that has been destroyed by the enemy. You even get to train your own assasins to fight along side. All leading up to the final battle with this mysterious enemy. Total Score: 10/10

Replayability: All in all, I completed the game in about ten days. This game has tons of replay and after story-line things to do. Not all trophies can be obtained during the main-story line. If I had to put a number on it I would say this could be completed in overall 24 hours.

I would recommend getting this game used since it is nearly three years old. Wouldn't be a bad purchase at all.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 01/22/13

Game Release: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (US, 11/16/10)