Will there be a REAL create a Character mode?

1. Will there be a REAL create a character mode where i can make my own DBZ character; where i can make my own sayin/human/alien and choose whether they are good or evil? I would like to see something detailed like that in this game where they even have a seprate story for you character and you can choose what actions in the storyline you can take. There should be a level system for your character so after a certain level you change choose what you look like at that level i.e. if you were a sayin what do u look like as a super sayin or as an alian or android can you transform. Overall i just want to know if we will be able to create our own characters

User Info: Brando1217

Brando1217 - 6 years ago
    That would be amazing i would buy that

User Info: GodsChild2121

GodsChild2121 - 6 years ago
    i highly Recommend writing to the creators about this great idea

User Info: GodsChild2121

GodsChild2121 - 6 years ago

1. No its not in

User Info: MisterSpyker

MisterSpyker - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. From what i know there might not be but the possibillity requires people to ask the creators.

User Info: luffy11234

luffy11234 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. This game would be awesome if that existed but i highly doubt it. no other dragon ball z has done it before so who knows.

User Info: Kojin17

Kojin17 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Hm im sorry to say but no they didnt add that in to this game it funny how i was thinking the same thing 2day....but there a online game 4 the pc that comeing out soon it the us were u abe 2 create ur own character.

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I don't think so,,,

User Info: aetwolf22

aetwolf22 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. This feature is not in the game, but if you wait a few more days, the new game, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, will come out (Oct 18 I believe) and this game has that feature. Play on!

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 5 years ago 0 0