Question from Brando1217

Will there be a REAL create a Character mode?

Will there be a REAL create a character mode where i can make my own DBZ character; where i can make my own sayin/human/alien and choose whether they are good or evil? I would like to see something detailed like that in this game where they even have a seprate story for you character and you can choose what actions in the storyline you can take. There should be a level system for your character so after a certain level you change choose what you look like at that level i.e. if you were a sayin what do u look like as a super sayin or as an alian or android can you transform. Overall i just want to know if we will be able to create our own characters

GodsChild2121 asked for clarification::

That would be amazing i would buy that

GodsChild2121 asked for clarification::

i highly Recommend writing to the creators about this great idea

Answers

luffy11234 answered:

From what i know there might not be but the possibillity requires people to ask the creators.
0 1

MisterSpyker answered:

No its not in
1 0

Kojin17 answered:

This game would be awesome if that existed but i highly doubt it. no other dragon ball z has done it before so who knows.
0 1

Super666spawn answered:

Hm im sorry to say but no they didnt add that in to this game it funny how i was thinking the same thing 2day....but there a online game 4 the pc that comeing out soon it the us were u abe 2 create ur own character.
0 0

aetwolf22 answered:

I don't think so,,,
0 0

gill_bill answered:

This feature is not in the game, but if you wait a few more days, the new game, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, will come out (Oct 18 I believe) and this game has that feature. Play on!
0 0