Question from scarletlady56

How do I set off the second exposion in the mining car in the uninvited guests quest?

Found the trapped soldiers and set off the explosion in , returned to the western mining tunnels and tried to set off the black powder in the mining cart after killing everyone but keep getting the message not safe to set off explosives or something close,,, when we return to the Tumbledown court there isnt any help... what did we do wrong or still need to do?

Answers

jonny41177 answered:

You have to find all the black powder there is 4 on both tunnels before you can light the fuse. If you found all them and it says that then only thing i could think of is there is an enemy near you and it won't let you. I did both without a problem so it's not glitched.
0 0

Is voice chat available for online co-op? Unanswered Karmikazzee
Helping hand trophy ? Unanswered Razthaking
How do I beat corrupted creator? Unanswered MeirLink1985
How do i equip armor and items to that nature? Open bflandragon90
How do i get to talk to the krug? Open shadowrider404