Affection Lvls?

1. I'm on true end route & i'm at the point where gen 1 is nearly almost over, my felenne & victory's affection are at max but my aina isn't.-_- Her affection level is the one under max, so i was wondering since i already maxed aina's affection in my first playthrough (normal) & this is my new game+ true end playthrough, will i still get the true end even though her affection isn't maxed since i already have the CG and i did it my first playthrough or will i have to do battles for her affection to rise since i have 0 bath house tickets since i did all available quests. if so how many battles will it take for her affection to go from 5 almost max to 6 max? A fas reply would be appreciated thanks.

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 4 years ago

1. If you're reading the guide, you'd see that it tells you to save your tickets and use the bath game several times to max out Aina at the end. It takes a very long time to raise affection levels through battle, but I believe you're okay to go ahead with level 5 affection if you don't need the CG.

User Info: jlee123

jlee123 - 4 years ago 0 0