Portal 2 cheats ?

1. When i went to a website (i tried to write it here but the said the word has been banned) BEFORE the game was released i saw lots of cheats and i saved them to notpad so if they removed them.
    Fortunately i was right, and i still have them but don't have the game YET to try them.
    If anyone is willing to try and tell me if the cheats work please let me know.
    Create box
    While playing the game, press Down, Circle, X, Circle, Triangle, Down, Circle, X, Circle, Triangle.
    Please help ?

User Info: chimera8888

chimera8888 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. False Codes

User Info: Indyclone77

Indyclone77 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. That cheat was for the first Portal in The Orange Box. Currently there are no known cheats in Portal 2, if any.

User Info: phazer

phazer (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. As far as it is currently known, there are no codes for Portal 2. I suppose Valve drew away from the Half-Life style gameplay and made it a bit more unique. Plus cheating on Portal just takes away the fun.

User Info: Shadow_Emerald

Shadow_Emerald - 5 years ago 0 0