Is there(in new twisted metal) any old characters from the previous twisted metals?

1. And is Calypso alive? I thought he was killed.
    It will be great, if you will answer me, thank you.
    P.s. sorry for my English, I'm from Russia, im only learning English language.

User Info: grozuyavl

grozuyavl - 6 years ago

1. Theres mr grimm , dollface, sweet tooth{of course}, and preacher thats all of the characters i know that are in the game.

User Info: layno11

layno11 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The Singleplayer mode will have 3 characters Sweet tooth, Dollface, Mr.Grimm. Although you can drive any car you want such as sweet tooth on a helicopter. In the multiplayer their is the 4 gangs clowns, dolls, skulls, hollymen. AKA sweet tooth dollface mr.grimm and preacher.

User Info: gamegremlin7

gamegremlin7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There are a handful of originals. I havent played it much as of yet but already there is Darkside, Grimm (Reaper), Sweet Tooth, Outlaw, Warthog....and more. If you are a fan you will recognize the ones they changed the names to also

User Info: MiniVampire2k3

MiniVampire2k3 - 4 years ago 0 0