Question from mtri56

How do I beat Dollface?

Every time I launch a missle she usually out runs it or it blows up before I can hit her?

VincentRoberts answered:

There are a few steps so be ready cause this fight is kinda rough.
1. Start by wiping out the white limos. It'll make launching much easier.
2. Once you drag the body to the missile it becomes a bit of a mini game. If you pilot the missile too low or too high it will detonate. Avoid her incoming fire and your persistence will be rewarded. You have to do this about 2-3 times.
3. After that she will go into rage face mode. At this point she will drop a circular ring around her. STAY WITHIN THE RING!!!! Its similar to the electric cage matches so be ready to floor it.

I wont divulge the rest as the rest is pretty cut and dry, but be ready to unload on her every chance you get. Its a rough fight but worth it.
2 0

Answers

sirdouchington1 answered:

VincentRoberts has it right. The only thing I'd add is that you obtain the bodies you need from the red limos.
0 0

Ud_the_Imp answered:

I saw a video of Sweet Tooth making the round with the death ring much easier for the vid poster. Its Special homes in directly at the Iron Maiden (Dollface Boss).
0 0

Shicksy420 answered:

How do you use the missle truck here?
0 0

Shicksy420 answered:

Hard task!
0 0

Kal_Hell answered:

Kill the RED LIMOS and run over the body that comes out, drive to the missile launcher and stay within it's ring to sacrifice him to launch the missile
0 0