Cannot connect to twisted metal server?

1. I havent been able to play mp since last night!!! I really wanna play but it hasnt worked all day!!! Is this gunna be patched or do i have to download the new 4.11 update? I need sum metal online!!!!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago
    The server is still largely the same and it's been a day or 2 ... When r they going to fix it? Or is this problem only happening with me? Cuz tms mp is the best ever and I wanna play the hell out of it!!!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago
    Yeah man I got all that its just when I click on a game to join 95% of them say a network error has occured ... I can play other mp games fine ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago
    I tried playing the first game tht almost actually worked in days ... but then it kicked me out of the mp completely and says what else - a network error has occured ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If you bought the game... On the back of the Game Manual, there is a code to Activate your Twisted Metal Online Pass through the Playstation Network.

They also give you a Promotional Code to download a free copy of "Twisted Metal Black"

If Pre-Ordered, they give you a code that gives you access to the Sweet Tooth Outcast MP Skin for Starhawk.

User Info: Leon_Lio

Leon_Lio - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There has been some problems with the online since launch. They have had two patches have have fixed quite a bit of the online issues but a few still remain. Jaffe recently posted an update video where he said the problem with getting booted midgame is being solved with the third patch that will be uploaded at some point between today and Monday, March 5th. It also has some added features to help get the games started sooner once the room fills up. They are working on an 'auto-start' fix but he said that will take at least another week to program in and upload.

User Info: Jakelin71

Jakelin71 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Have better internet speed and use the online pass

User Info: Lone_Wolf_23

Lone_Wolf_23 - 4 years ago 0 0