Question from kennysea

Final boss glitch?!?!?

Ok so I've been doing this level for the past 2 hours ... Now I'm finally at the end I'm following what everyone is saying about how to beat it ... But there's one problem! Whenever I pick a minion the minion will not stay on me even if I'm not getting hit or pressing buttons ... I understand the concept but the minions just keep on falling off ... WTF!!!

Answers

watchthewatcher answered:

Are you shooting one of the minions (Sweet Tooths) until its health is gone? When you do that, it will fall and a pink bomb icon will display over it. That's what you want to use Talon's secondary to pick it up. Make sure you grab it, fly over the mechanical head, and drop it before the pink bomb meter fills up.

I had no issues then with it falling off. Make sure the mechanical head isn't hitting you either since that will make you drop it, but otherwise the minion should stick until you manually release it.
0 0

Spacepanda63 answered:

There is a limit to how long you can hol the minion with the magnet. If you take too long carrying the minion then the minion will break free and you will drop it.
0 0

Naylord answered:

I'm having the same problem! No button causes the minions to fall off!
0 0

bpkevoIII answered:

You have to have more than one special to pick up and drop him on the head. If you don't the minion will just keep falling off, use your special only for the magnet.
0 0