How do you use Juggernaut's Tri Gun?

1. Does anyone know how to use the Tri Gun when playing as Juggernaut? From what I've read it seems like you can only use it in multiplayer when a friendly gets in the back of your trailer. Are you able to use it in single player? I'm trying for Warthog and figured it would be very useful in the Dual Mean Juggernauts level.

User Info: exodus_attack

exodus_attack - 4 years ago

1. You can't use the Tri-gun without a partner, but i recommend Talon for the Juggernauts.

User Info: Qazz777

Qazz777 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Juggernaut's Tri-Gun requires a second player to enter Juggernaut's trailer in order to use, same goes for the missile turret.
    As for the Dual Mean Juggernaut DM level, I recommend using Talon until you unlock Juggernaut. Using Juggernaut, simply turbo ram with a shield active and unload as many missiles, semi mines and anything else you have at your disposal. It would it help if you had second player on your Tri-Gun or taking care of the other Juggernaut, but I managed to beat this level with a gold medal on twisted difficulty on singleplayer(after failing several times of course :P).

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 4 years ago 0 0