How do I solve (Train)?

1. I am stuck in at Underground train puzzle. I have no idea what to do, or how to operate the panel.

User Info: godofdeath4eva

godofdeath4eva - 4 years ago

1. The note on the corpse tied up with barbed wire in the room where you get off the elevator is the clue, the note and answer changes depending on the difficulty but the note has a theme of mentioning colors, put in those colors in the order they appear in the note for the solution.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It is red , blue , and orange .

User Info: jessie20072

jessie20072 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The sequence on the panel should be A, B, D, C.

User Info: chrgrrules3

chrgrrules3 - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. B D E A for hard not sure on other difficulty. If this does not work then just try jumbling it up. I assure you C is not needed for this puzzle. Just those 4 letters.

User Info: Linabell

Linabell - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. The answer is in the note on the corpse. The complexity of the answers will vary based on difficulty. Easy and Normal are failry straight forward. On normal Smoke is a clue for grey.. FYI, while on hard cerulean is blue, just on case some of you are not familar with the color.

User Info: BoomBosstick

BoomBosstick - 4 years ago 0 0