Question from silent0023

Can you use different pre order codes for different weapons?

I started a new game to change locker combo's and it's still the same one from last game do i need to delete save data, anyone have an idea?

Answers

Rev_The_Fallen answered:

I can't remember where I read it (I think it was on eh cheats section of this game, check there first), but there are different locations where u can use different combinations to get different weapons, although from what I recall the one u open right outside of devils pit is the best set. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to ya.
0 2

Linabell answered:

It will ALWAYS be the same digits.
1 0

BoomBosstick answered:

When I tried this I found that if I accessed one it unlocked all of them in the game and had the same equipment in them. I did not try different codes though, so I say give it a shot, but I have a feeling that it will not change seeing as how how codes in this game seem to be consitent through all playthroughs and difficulties, well mostly.
0 0