Question from WorldIsOnFire89

The safe puzzles?

I've been trying to figure out all the safe puzzles in the town but, i'm ready to throw in the towel anyone have ALL of the safe puzzle uhh, codes? Thankz! oh, and please list order or where to find these safes so that i would and whoever else looks at this thankz again!!

Answers

themadkow answered:

I. not sure about the first one...for the second one, in prison, look at the back of murphy's red shirt...
0 0

BoomBosstick answered:

The code for the first one,located iin the devils pitstop before you enter town on the second floor, is on a window next to a coffe pot. You must search for a powercord in a drawer in a seperate room, then plug it in. This will steam the window revealing the code for the safe. The second is located next to the piers before the drawbridge. The door will be lit so you can see it fairly easily. In order to find the code for this pne you must find the urn of ashes and go the pier behind house and pour them on the second, furthest out bench. They will appear if you have done this succesfully. The third is in the prison and the code is on Murphys prison close on his back... hideing in plain site.
0 0

jumpcar5 answered:

I need a code for a safe
0 0

How do I solve safe puzzle? Unanswered Valentin0_15
Is there a way to fix the problem when locking on to a target? Unanswered Visual-Vincent
3D option inaccessible ? Unanswered Beego81
Underground doors? Unanswered DarkKnghit
Is a game freeze in the convent a known bug? Unanswered ovlover