How many Familiars can i catch? And what is the best one?

1. I wanna know how many is possible to catch!
    and what is the best familiar, the most stronger...

User Info: DougAndWan

DougAndWan - 3 years ago

1. Well you can store up to 400 familiars in the bank thingy. And so far I've found that the Mite you start out with is the strongest (but I haven't caught all that many familiars yet.)

User Info: reks_rikuono

reks_rikuono - 3 years ago 0 0

1. Little bighorn from old smokey is a good one for Oliver its resistant to melee attacks i have two of them they r kind of hard to catch but worth it you dont need to have 2 though... for Esther always have Drongo on her also gave her Green Buncher from the desert and kept Thumbelemur on her until i got swain in the group then just replaced Thumbelemur with whatever familiar i pick up that is esther's best type and as for swain Thumbelemur should lead completely take out Hurly as he doesn't get a bonus from swain and the last 2 slots i put bonehead the skelly monster from the desert and put anything that went well with swain in the last slot until i could replace it with tin-man a little later on.... i hope this helps

User Info: vayne0

vayne0 - 3 years ago 0 0