Question from DougAndWan

How many Familiars can i catch? And what is the best one?

I wanna know how many is possible to catch!
and what is the best familiar, the most stronger...

reks_rikuono answered:

Well you can store up to 400 familiars in the bank thingy. And so far I've found that the Mite you start out with is the strongest (but I haven't caught all that many familiars yet.)
0 0

Answers

vayne0 answered:

Little bighorn from old smokey is a good one for Oliver its resistant to melee attacks i have two of them they r kind of hard to catch but worth it you dont need to have 2 though... for Esther always have Drongo on her also gave her Green Buncher from the desert and kept Thumbelemur on her until i got swain in the group then just replaced Thumbelemur with whatever familiar i pick up that is esther's best type and as for swain Thumbelemur should lead completely take out Hurly as he doesn't get a bonus from swain and the last 2 slots i put bonehead the skelly monster from the desert and put anything that went well with swain in the last slot until i could replace it with tin-man a little later on.... i hope this helps
0 0

I can catch only 300 familiars? Answered DougAndWan
How do get familiars? Answered jolmoood
Catching familiars? Open jotwo153
Recruiting Familiars? Answered NyxNeaera
What are the best familiars I could have at this moment? Open TheTriforce503