Horrace?

1. Horrace is not showing up on the balcony in Hamelin, I got the levitate spell from him in the fairy grounds but he is not in Hamelin anywhere..??

User Info: Threelibras28

Threelibras28 - 3 years ago
    I gave up on him, already beat the game and he never showed up. I guess I just missed it.. I have 3 of those fully evolved dino lizards with Boulder.. I don't need cloudburst or anything anyway. Also got my Mandragoner fully evolved now and at level 5.. Woot woot.

User Info: Threelibras28

Threelibras28 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. If it is like most of the other times he appears, you might have to fight a boss or two before he appears,also, as part of the story.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. If u missed one i dont think he will show up but u can get him at all times i think u just have to back to where u left him for example : the first one in the dessert if u missed him he wont show in the next town unless u found the first one
    hope i helped ya

User Info: WhitexShadow10

WhitexShadow10 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Question. Did you actually talk to Horace in the Fairyground and answer his question, or did you just get the Levitate spell, because you get that regardless of whether you speak to him or not. Levitate is critical to the main plot in Fairyground and Horace is a sidequest, so they made sure that even the people who don't know about Horace or are ignoring him can get that spell.

If I were you, I would go back to where you saw Horace in the Fairyground and see if he's there. If so, talk to him, answer his riddle, and he'll appear in the next location. In Hamelin, he is directly ahead from the entrance, though the area's not really what I would consider a balcony. Cloudburst may not be worth the effort, but several of the spells that Horace gives you are worth the effort of finding him - especially Astra, which is the strongest light spell in the game.

Anyway, because he is a sidequest, there is no "missing" him. You can find him and complete all of his riddles even if you've already beaten the game.

User Info: mizukithepanda

mizukithepanda - 3 years ago 0 0