Error on errand 16....anyone have the same prob?

1. I'm having an error on quest 16 where I have to give courage to a senior guard in ding dong dell but apparently when I try talking to the senior guard he tells me something else and does not ask for my help.....I'm just bothered if I skip this bug quest of mine I'll not be able to get other quests in the process..... Anyone having thesame bug?help!!!!

User Info: charmy143

charmy143 - 3 years ago
    have you received the quest formally, yet? Also, make sure you are talking to the guard that is guarding the castle gate, not the person in front of him. You will also need to get the courage from Yule after you get the dragon.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind - 3 years ago
    Yep already done that...stilll not working....wonder if I should re install the game data?

User Info: charmy143

charmy143 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. just press SQUARE and GIVE HEART and that Brokenhearted person

User Info: ChaozSlay3r

ChaozSlay3r - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Same problem here, no way to complete this quest.

User Info: rafaelburigo

rafaelburigo - 3 years ago 0 0