Catching familiars?

1. I'm still early in the game (post three trials), Should be trying to catch any/all familars I see hearts for?

User Info: jotwo153

jotwo153 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It is up to you, you can either catch them to see if you like them or just catch them so you can 100% the Familiars. It is not necessary to catch all of them though but I would suggest at least catching a good rounded teams worth so that you do not have any issues with the battles in the game.

User Info: HauntedBullets

HauntedBullets - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Also since you're in the area, you may want to catch at least a Sunshine, a Napcap (Golden Grove) and possibly a Potty when you reach the sea, you will need them for Tasks later on.

User Info: Proesse

Proesse - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. For the love of god catch whambat. For his 3rd transformation turn him into Captain Whamtastic.

User Info: GodNeos

GodNeos - 3 years ago 0 0