Question from Alessio1192

Familiars' Max Stats on the guide?

I noticed that stats increments of familiars are random in the game, so what are the values in the official guide - familiars section??. There is a single value and not a range of values, why? Are those just an indicative information?

Alessio1192 provided additional details:

Are you talking about just the third form of each familiar or for the previous ones too??
Because my Drongo reached max level (29) but it hadn't those values but lesser ones

Because my Drongo reached max level (29) but it hadn't those values but lesser ones.

Answers

noz3r0 answered:

The stat increments are random but they always add up to the maximum number. I did this with a number of familiars to confirm the book is correct. Varying widely as 20 points through the levels, they had the exact same stats at max level.
0 0