Familiars' Max Stats on the guide?

1. I noticed that stats increments of familiars are random in the game, so what are the values in the official guide - familiars section??. There is a single value and not a range of values, why? Are those just an indicative information?

User Info: Alessio1192

Alessio1192 - 3 years ago
    Are you talking about just the third form of each familiar or for the previous ones too??
    Because my Drongo reached max level (29) but it hadn't those values but lesser ones

User Info: Alessio1192

Alessio1192 - 3 years ago
    Because my Drongo reached max level (29) but it hadn't those values but lesser ones.

User Info: Alessio1192

Alessio1192 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The stat increments are random but they always add up to the maximum number. I did this with a number of familiars to confirm the book is correct. Varying widely as 20 points through the levels, they had the exact same stats at max level.

User Info: noz3r0

noz3r0 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0 0