Question from DougAndWan
the most Strong Familiars / Hard Bosses ?
What is the 5 most strong familiars
and what is the 5 most hard/fun boss battles
sorry the english
My 5 Hardest Bosses were as follows:
1. Zodiarch -- mainly because of the damn respawning Satellites that tend to aggro ONLY to the character I'm controlling, but also because if you die you need to go through the first 2 battles with the White Witch all over again...it's a long fight
2. Shadar -- another tough fight with multiple forms, hits hard....tremendously epic battle though!
3. Porco Grosso -- I figured there'd be a boss coming up once I reached Hamelin, but not having storm weapons/spells equipped, I got wiped out my first attempt...hits hard and moves around fast...very resistant to melee
4. Khulan's Nightmare -- the spell "Cruel Rain" leaves poisonous puddles littered across the battlefield, and your AI familiars/characters see no point in avoiding them...tough to manage health in this one, and my initial strategy of spamming "Draw Poison" was quickly abandoned when I realized there was no point to it, as my allies would just get themselves poisoned again
5. Moltaan -- this was mainly difficult because I was adjusting to battle with another teammate (Esther), and my Oliver didn't have any familiars that were water-based (for Moltaan's weakness)....I spent the better part of my initial fight with him trying to heal/revive Esther, but she kept dying and left me with no MP....second attempt I just didn't even bother with her and just concentrated on attacking...fared much better
This question has been successfully answered and closed
I depends on what your idea of "strong" is but my personal favorites are :
Demoliceros/Catastroceros (third evolution of Dinoceros) The highest "Attack" in the game and pretty good defense as well:
Scrapdragon (third evolution of Sapdragon) is great all around
Tundragorer (third evolution of Mandroga)has very high attack, magic attack, and defense and evasion
Steam/beam man has good defense also as well as lumberwood's third evolution
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How do get familiars?||Answered||jolmoood|
|How many Familiars can i catch? And what is the best one?||Answered||DougAndWan|
|I can catch only 300 familiars?||Answered||DougAndWan|