Question from kenii28

How do i complete the hard trials?

Hi, im kinda new to street fighter x tekken. i hav played street fighter before but it was on my ipod so there are more buttons and the mechanics are different. can anyone giv me some tips on how to connect the attacks in trial mode in general? and if u guys know any easy characters for a noob like me feel free to mention the person. thanks

Yamem answered:

Well there is an old saying that goes "Practice makes Perfect", but I understand what you mean, Just practice a lot, if you still have trouble check up on the Youtube channel named 'VesperArcade". It shows what to do to achieve the trials. Some trials need spacing while other only work in the corner so try that, Hope this helps!
2 0

Answers

wonzan answered:

If the dummy blocks your attack you did it too slow. If the attack doesn't come out you did it too fast. That and look at vesper arcade since some of the trials require you to be spaced correctly or do other such funny maneouvres. There are some trials that can be shortcutted too. For example steve's trial 16 can be started with ex sonic fang to make it MUCH easier.
0 0