My friend and I are trying to play together but we can't it says unable to summon?

1. I see his sign but unable to summon him we have the same NAT type and we have the same password on I have no idea what's going on need help?

User Info: Deadpoolsnyder

Deadpoolsnyder - 2 months ago

Answers

1. I have the same problem every so often. It might be the internet connection is not good enough at the specific time you were trying. I'm not saying it is the internet conection but it could be so my advice is go to network settings, turn "connect to the internet off for about 15+ seconds and then use the test internet connection to see how well it does. Also try different times I. The day to see how good or bad your connection is so you can have an idea for what is the best time to play with your friend. I hope this idea helps cause it's the only thing I can think of that has happened to me.

User Info: CRAZY_BOY14

CRAZY_BOY14 - 4 weeks ago 0 0