Question from KingGandora

where can I buy the smash hit vector?

Opponents in the dark tournaments use it on me all the time but I can't find it in any shop. I've gotten it randomly in a couple battles though.

Answers

Ragnarokreborn answered:

I'm basically positive that you can't buy smash hit. I know it sucks, but the only way to obtain it is through battle randoms. I think the reasoning is that its so powerful that you cant buy it, because then you spam it and own everything without a challenge. Sucks, but if you want help w/the dark tournaments, hint: check the invizimals element beforehand, and have the elemental vector that counters that. Also, use moves that are effective against that element. Ex. fire weak to slice, ice weak to break, rock weak to sonic, ocean weak to poison, desert weak to bite, jungle weak to burn. Wait, that's all of them... :). Anyways, good luck!
0 0

Ragnarokreborn answered:

Also smash hit doesn't work on ocean element invizimals.
0 0