DLC and Prologus?

1. Will there be any DLC for Dissidia 012? And will we be able to play the Prologus, to get Aerith? If we won't be able to play it, what is Aerith's usefulness in this game?

User Info: DV97

DV97 - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the infos... will there be free DLCs? Do we have to download them from PS Store or we can download them from the game, downloading them via wi-fi?

User Info: DV97

DV97 - 6 years ago
    I got Prologus yesterday, too. Now I'll be waiting for news on DLCs.

User Info: DV97

DV97 - 6 years ago

1. Yes there will be DLC; there will be extra missions as well as outfits available.
    As of yet, there aren't plans for a Prologus release out of Japan.
    For those who get her, Aerith is an assist only character who will be able to do abilities like stun the enemy and make you invincible, along with other abilities.

User Info: Shining-Latios

Shining-Latios - 6 years ago 3 1

1. Actually the title for the demo has been licensed over here and in Europe for a few months now. From what I've heard they are supposed to simul-release the demo here and in Europe.

User Info: Ayane_Ryuuza

Ayane_Ryuuza - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that you CAN still get the prologus by asking people on forums for a hack version(a download-without-paying version).I don't know whether you get Aerith or not because Dissidia 012 haven't been released in my country yet,but still,i have the prologus without paying by asking through forums.
    Hope this'll help!!!

User Info: Good_faqs

Good_faqs - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It's the 21st century now,so maybe the DLCs'll be freed if you really put effort into searching it on forums,i have a friend that can change a PSP into a TV's remote control.There are lots of possibilities,so GOOD LUCK!!!

User Info: Good_faqs

Good_faqs - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. Prologus has been said to be released on march 15. As for DLC, no info.

User Info: Xirvet

Xirvet - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. The free DLC are not confirmed and secondly, if they were available from wireless connections it can only be from the PSN store. It would definitely not be from some random wifi event like pokemon.

User Info: MyLucky777s

MyLucky777s - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Well the prologus came out yesterday, I bought it for $2.99 and I am enjoying the early release : )
    It isn't a whole heck of a lot to do but you get to play around with most of the new characters in advance and you get the Aeris assist for the real game. So I think it is worth it

User Info: Hycoudog9

Hycoudog9 - 6 years ago 1 0