Question from DV97

DLC and Prologus?

Will there be any DLC for Dissidia 012? And will we be able to play the Prologus, to get Aerith? If we won't be able to play it, what is Aerith's usefulness in this game?

DV97 provided additional details:

Thanks for the infos... will there be free DLCs? Do we have to download them from PS Store or we can download them from the game, downloading them via wi-fi?

DV97 provided additional details:

I got Prologus yesterday, too. Now I'll be waiting for news on DLCs.

ShiningLatios answered:

Yes there will be DLC; there will be extra missions as well as outfits available.
As of yet, there aren't plans for a Prologus release out of Japan.
For those who get her, Aerith is an assist only character who will be able to do abilities like stun the enemy and make you invincible, along with other abilities.
3 1

Answers

ayane_ryuuza answered:

Actually the title for the demo has been licensed over here and in Europe for a few months now. From what I've heard they are supposed to simul-release the demo here and in Europe.
0 0

Good_faqs answered:

I think that you CAN still get the prologus by asking people on forums for a hack version(a download-without-paying version).I don't know whether you get Aerith or not because Dissidia 012 haven't been released in my country yet,but still,i have the prologus without paying by asking through forums.
Hope this'll help!!!
0 0

Good_faqs answered:

It's the 21st century now,so maybe the DLCs'll be freed if you really put effort into searching it on forums,i have a friend that can change a PSP into a TV's remote control.There are lots of possibilities,so GOOD LUCK!!!
0 2

Xirvet answered:

Prologus has been said to be released on march 15. As for DLC, no info.
1 0

MyLucky777s answered:

The free DLC are not confirmed and secondly, if they were available from wireless connections it can only be from the PSN store. It would definitely not be from some random wifi event like pokemon.
1 0

Hycoudog9 answered:

Well the prologus came out yesterday, I bought it for $2.99 and I am enjoying the early release : )
It isn't a whole heck of a lot to do but you get to play around with most of the new characters in advance and you get the Aeris assist for the real game. So I think it is worth it
1 0

How big is Prologus? Answered Zebron_is_reaL
How much does Prologus cost on PSN? Answered gaming_noob4000
Prologus' achievements? Answered DV97
What rewards can I get from Prologus that I can't get in Dissidia? Answered LegendofLegaia
Prologus Hidden Achievements? Answered MichizaneFFXI