DLC and Prologus?

1. Will there be any DLC for Dissidia 012? And will we be able to play the Prologus, to get Aerith? If we won't be able to play it, what is Aerith's usefulness in this game?
    DV97 - 5 years ago
    Thanks for the infos... will there be free DLCs? Do we have to download them from PS Store or we can download them from the game, downloading them via wi-fi?

DV97 - 5 years ago
    I got Prologus yesterday, too. Now I'll be waiting for news on DLCs.

DV97 - 5 years ago

1. Yes there will be DLC; there will be extra missions as well as outfits available.
    As of yet, there aren't plans for a Prologus release out of Japan.
    For those who get her, Aerith is an assist only character who will be able to do abilities like stun the enemy and make you invincible, along with other abilities.

Shining-Latios - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Actually the title for the demo has been licensed over here and in Europe for a few months now. From what I've heard they are supposed to simul-release the demo here and in Europe.
    Ayane_Ryuuza - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that you CAN still get the prologus by asking people on forums for a hack version(a download-without-paying version).I don't know whether you get Aerith or not because Dissidia 012 haven't been released in my country yet,but still,i have the prologus without paying by asking through forums.
    Hope this'll help!!!

Good_faqs - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It's the 21st century now,so maybe the DLCs'll be freed if you really put effort into searching it on forums,i have a friend that can change a PSP into a TV's remote control.There are lots of possibilities,so GOOD LUCK!!!
    Good_faqs - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. Prologus has been said to be released on march 15. As for DLC, no info.
    Xirvet - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. The free DLC are not confirmed and secondly, if they were available from wireless connections it can only be from the PSN store. It would definitely not be from some random wifi event like pokemon.
    MyLucky777s - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. Well the prologus came out yesterday, I bought it for $2.99 and I am enjoying the early release : )
    It isn't a whole heck of a lot to do but you get to play around with most of the new characters in advance and you get the Aeris assist for the real game. So I think it is worth it

Hycoudog9 - 5 years ago 1 0

How big is Prologus? Answered Zebron_is_reaL
Prologus' achievements? Answered DV97
How much does Prologus cost on PSN? Answered gaming_noob4000
Can someone upload Prologus file? Answered MAXimUMakarOFF
What rewards can I get from Prologus that I can't get in Dissidia? Answered LegendofLegaia