Are there any ghost passwords just like Dissidia 1?

1. I was wandering are there any ghost matches or any other passwords to special items such as aries recipe?

User Info: Aramyr

Aramyr - 6 years ago

1. Actually I've been finding the special accessories that the old ghost password cards had in DFF in DDFF's chapter 000. Also now you can create your own ghost card with the export and import features for battlegen purposes. Also it should be noted that all the recipes are sold by moogles in chapter 000. So in all reality there's no more reason for the ghost cards of old to even exist any more since the special things they offer are obtainable elsewhere.

User Info: BaerkKonnevala

BaerkKonnevala (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. There isn't anything like that. At least, not yet anyway. For all I know, they might announce something of the sort at some point...

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. actually There aren't ANY Ghost Passwords right now but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some ghost passwords....I mean what's a Dissidia Game w/o?????

User Info: gamer_guru17

gamer_guru17 - 6 years ago 2 2
  3. I got one from the Mognet...but as of yet...nothing really.

Baerk, you forgot to mention that using the battlegen to make more items, while useful, doesn't mean you can equip them all...since you're limited to X of Y accessory and the like.

User Info: MacSexy

MacSexy (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. While you may be limited per 10 accessories per ghost it doesn't change the fact you could create multiple ghosts. In any case there's no longer any need for ghost passwords of old since what they provide is no given other ways.

User Info: BaerkKonnevala

BaerkKonnevala (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. I think there will be no Ghost Passwords for Dissidia 012 YET. Because the ghost in Dissidia 1 contains items only acquirable through them. But most of those items can be bought from the Moogles at Main Scenario: 000. Like the Gemini Recipe, Pisces Recipe etc. But i haven't found the rest of the "ghost-accessories" from Dissidia 1 yet.

User Info: mickeeman

mickeeman - 6 years ago 1 1
  6. Actually I've been finding the password ghost accessories in dungeons in chapter 000 (such as GF Eden). Also the mognet recieved friend cards are having the special weapons that the old password ghosts had. Given that I've seen a source for everything special that the old password ghosts provided I honestly doubt the password ghosts even exist anymore (that being their weapons on new mognet ghosts, their special accessories in late chapter 000 dungeons, and recipes at moogles).

User Info: BaerkKonnevala

7. apparently there are no ghost passwords so far. But finding the recipes can be done by buying it from a moogle shop in secnario 000

User Info: Soki_25

Soki_25 - 6 years ago 1 1
  8. Well if there is any it will be announced in the website just like dissidia

User Info: ultima-buster

ultima-buster - 6 years ago 1 1
  9. There aren't ghost passwords until now. But I think you can buy it in the moogle shop.

User Info: Maistro998

Maistro998 - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. There are not going to be any ghost passwords just like Dissidia 1 everything you need will be in Scenario: 000

User Info: DarkSonic152

DarkSonic152 - 6 years ago 1 1