Can i do Data transfer for Dissidia?

1. I have got Dissidia data but don't have Dissidia duodecim prolongus data. Am i still allowed to transfer my Dissidia data over to Dissidia 012 Itself and if so how?

I've tried this already by looking on the extras menu and only found data install and data transfer for prolongus

User Info: dave_i_d

dave_i_d - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Yes you can still transfer data, when creating a new game on 012 it will ask you if you wish to transfer original dissidia data or not, you can transfer data with OR without their existing levels for those who wish to re-level their characters.

User Info: xShadowBlitzx

xShadowBlitzx - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Try to choose NEW GAME

User Info: Evo_XIII

Evo_XIII - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can transfer the data. Just choose new game, confirm you player name, bonus day. and play plan. an after that, there is a choice if you want to transfer your old save file or not.

User Info: takadox

takadox - 5 years ago 0 0