My save only works on one of my PSP's, WHY?

1. I started Dissidia Duodecim on my fat and have played for 3 hours. I decided to put my MS in my SLIM, so that I could connect it to my TV and play. But for some reason my save is showing up corrupt in the SLIM. The data still loads however on my FAT. Whats wrong?

User Info: sk8er4life1620

sk8er4life1620 - 5 years ago
    Still nothing fellas. And both my PSPs are on the same FW

User Info: sk8er4life1620

sk8er4life1620 - 5 years ago
    Basically this is the scenario.

If I play Dissidia 012 on my PSP-1001(FAT), the save shows, and the save loads fine.

If I play Dissidia 012 on my PSP-2000(SLIM), the save shows as if its corrupt, and the save can NOT be loaded.

User Info: sk8er4life1620

sk8er4life1620 - 5 years ago
    Ok so I believe I have the USA version, im pretty sure. I started the game on my fat and after 3 hours put it in my slim. but in the slim the save is corrupt...

User Info: sk8er4life1620

sk8er4life1620 - 5 years ago

1. which version do you have
    the US one
    the EU one or
    the JAP one
    i have the EU so my save file was working on every psp
    PS: pls reply so i can help you

User Info: Kira_07

Kira_07 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had the same problem,but from slim to fat,it just means that the save from the fat cant be played on the slim one,and vice versa,for some reason,i dont really know,but its not just you

User Info: Lunatic_Dorg

Lunatic_Dorg - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The cause might be that your two PSPs are on two different firmware. You should check to see if they are.

User Info: TheGamePal

TheGamePal - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The cause might be that your two PSPs are on two different firmware. You should check to see if they are.

User Info: TheGamePal

TheGamePal - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Hey Kira ! Can you pass me Ur Eu save i need it badly pleaseee thanksss =D heres my email sugar011@ymail.com you can pass it there thanks a lot =D

User Info: sugar099

sugar099 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Install CFW and use MagicSave.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd - 5 years ago 0 0