Question from sk8er4life1620

My save only works on one of my PSP's, WHY?

I started Dissidia Duodecim on my fat and have played for 3 hours. I decided to put my MS in my SLIM, so that I could connect it to my TV and play. But for some reason my save is showing up corrupt in the SLIM. The data still loads however on my FAT. Whats wrong?

sk8er4life1620 provided additional details:

Still nothing fellas. And both my PSPs are on the same FW

Basically this is the scenario.

If I play Dissidia 012 on my PSP-1001(FAT), the save shows, and the save loads fine.

If I play Dissidia 012 on my PSP-2000(SLIM), the save shows as if its corrupt, and the save can NOT be loaded.

Ok so I believe I have the USA version, im pretty sure. I started the game on my fat and after 3 hours put it in my slim. but in the slim the save is corrupt...

Kira_07 answered:

which version do you have
the US one
the EU one or
the JAP one
i have the EU so my save file was working on every psp
PS: pls reply so i can help you
2 0

Answers

Lunatic_Dorg answered:

I had the same problem,but from slim to fat,it just means that the save from the fat cant be played on the slim one,and vice versa,for some reason,i dont really know,but its not just you
0 0

TheGamePal answered:

The cause might be that your two PSPs are on two different firmware. You should check to see if they are.
0 0

TheGamePal answered:

0 0

sugar099 answered:

Hey Kira ! Can you pass me Ur Eu save i need it badly pleaseee thanksss =D heres my email sugar011@ymail.com you can pass it there thanks a lot =D
0 0

tzuyd answered:

Install CFW and use MagicSave.
0 0