Question from Nei_Vale

Can anyone help with electrum?

I know there have been alot of topics about this but I want to know if you can acquire electrum in the labyrinth?

I need it to prepare for the 100,000+ HP chaos fight.

Nei_Vale provided additional details:

I know it's found in the story mode, I want to know if it can be found in labyrinth mode.

lucavy answered:

You can find it in the labyrinth but it is pointless since you cannot take normal items and equipment out with you. This is to my understanding because I have been going through the labyrinth and have waisted a good amount of my time thinking I will farm items. So all in all, the only way I can think of is by the main story line and maybe having some battles vs opponets who have the same equipment and hope they drop it. hope it helps and good luck.
2 0

Answers

Espeon8 answered:

Electrum is found in treasure chests in the Forsaken Lands dungeon in Scenario 000. I believe it's at the northeast corner of the map, reachable only via teleport stone.
2 0

aienma123 answered:

You can find the electrum in Forgotten Lands gate way you can get five if you open chest on the 4th,8th and 10th floor
0 0

mrhardy12 answered:

Yes, Electrum is in the Labyrinth. And yes, you CAN take items that you earned THAT TIME ONLY out with you, and you can ONLY take them out if you found an "exit the Labyrinth" card along the way, from what I've seen. Then again, no tents were pitched during my first attempt at leaving. You may be able to take tent-based items as well.
0 2

Matt_Onyx answered:

Don't bother with the labyrinth, you DO NOT take out items without the tent symbol next to them, even if you make it to the end. Other than that, I would suggest farming the Forgotten Lands.
1 0

hhaaiizz535 answered:

FARM or get the chests in the 4th 6th 8th floor of that gateway
0 0

iAmRailgun answered:

I suggest ya go Huntin' in Forsaken Lands : )
0 0

I_4M_455 answered:

You can get it for 3 hi-elixir in the shop.
0 0

salim118118 answered:

A quicker way to get electrims is by using Richards save data and equip him with an electrum and battle him until you get it. (You wil need the EU dissidia 012)
0 0

mer2329 answered:

If you find it in the labyrinth get a geomancer card (this is mentioned as a "tent thing" in other comments) this will let you "bury" your stuff. You can only take things out of the labrynth that you get from the deck's chest cards or the shop. Things you get from battle are unable to be removed. The equipment with a tent next to the name can be brought back in but if you leave without finishing or without a geomancer you will lose the equipment you brought in.
0 0

Kentoa answered:

This is the most easiest way to get electrums or scarletite and you can get more than u need.
firstly download one of the save files from gamefaqs(depending on what version you have,e.g the EU or American). they are most likely to have cheats and therefore have 99X items of everything. then go into there save file and choose a character(preferably gabranth) remove all there abilites of bravery and hp attacks, however they will need to have just one hp attack equiped for each normal and EX mode. then in accessories equip him with electrums and scarletites(max of 2 each is enabled), you can do this to get any other type of item. then create a friend card of that gabranth and export the friend card. when you've done this get out of that file and load your file. go to 'communications' and then 'communications' again, then choose 'import friend card' and import the card you just made. then just fight him by ghost battle. to get the electrums all you have to do is break the object s in the stage, i suggest fighting in either the ghost train or the alternate world of darkness. this does work i got 33 of each scarletite and electrum and got it every time i fought him. hope that helps
0 0

Kentoa answered:

P.S. the character you fight as should have the following accesorries equiped to imporve your chances of gettting what you want:
+sunrise
+Lucky charm
+rabbits foot
+Fake Mustache
+and fill all the other slots with things that give a 4 Luck boost
it is not neccesary to equip these but its helpful to get the items you want
0 0

How can I use electrum? Open 4521585
Can't we just buy Electrum?. Answered Firefoxbaby1404
Electrum in the shop? Open felixsimon2
Where can I find Electrum? Answered ZeroAngel005
Where can I find scarletite and electrum? Open twrtycoonpalmer