Question from twrtycoonpalmer
Where can I find Megalixirs?
Question says it all.
5 years ago
ChuckFinnigan, I get the concept of your answer but how can you buy an item that requires megalixirs to make when you are trying to obtain them? I'm not really understanding.
4 years ago
Top Voted Answer
This is an easier way to get Megalixirs and the like.
First off, you need to buy the "Trade Component Drop OK" from the PP Shop and make a character that has Item Drop gear (Thief's Cap, Thief's Hat, Dangerously Lucky and Mog's Amulet if you have enough, though you can still farm these off if you equip them to the dummy character from below).
Buy items that require 2 or more Megalixirs (like the trade components for the Level 100 exclusives for the characters). After buying them, make a dummy character that you would use to farm items off (like Gabranth) and equip the materials you just bought and make a ghost card of your dummy character and import it on your own game. For easier farming, remove ALL his abilities except for 2 HP attacks (One in his normal and EX forms).
To import your ghost card, simply do the following:
1. Go to the Data Config menu and select Friend Card
2. On the bottom part, you should see "Ghost" and the character names. Select Gabrath (or the character you made the dummy) and the set in which you have the materials equipped, then press Square. Save if you are prompted.
3. Go back to the main menu and go to Communications Mode, then Communications.
4. Select "Import a Friend Card" and import the dummy character you made.
5. Go back to the previous menu under Communications Mode and select Friend Cards. The last imported Friend Card should be second to the last card in there, just press up twice.
Battle repeatedly until you get enough of the materials you need. This works for other components too, such as Silver Angel (for the Gold Angel item), Samurai Soul (for the Genji Items), etc.
5 years ago
The surefire way is that moogle out by the Cornelia teleport stone in scenario 000. He'll sell a megalixir a day for 100 KP.
You want more than just one per day? Do Arcade Mode Time Attack, the Lv.100 "Crystal Course" in under 15 minutes. That will win you a Megalixir each time you pull it off, in addition to a Gold Angel to sell for gil.
5 years ago
That was very helpful for me, ChuckFinnigan. I had several M-lixir-based components I hadn't found a use for. Just equipping them to a Ghost Friend started the farming. I think this question is answered, even though it's still left open 2 years later.
3 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed
More Questions from This Game
|Eow do i get unlimited Dusty Elixirs Eixir hi-Elixirs Megalixirs?||Answered||red999ice|
|Wher do i find kp bonus ? aslo can find a (kp bonus fram?)||Answered||red999ice|
|Where can I find ?||Answered||0w7|
|Where can i find??||Open||xKingKenx|
|Where can I find (+50k Hp)?||Answered||metalgrey|