Earthbreaker, Maximilian, and Excalibur II?

1. I can't see both Earthbreaker and Maximilian in my shop. I can see though the other axe that Earthbreaker needs as an ingredient and I bought it, but I still can't find the Earthbreaker.

About the Excalibur II, I am having difficulties in obtaining it. I already downloaded the needed friend card from the Internet which lets you fight an Excalibur II wielding Kain in a ghost battle. I equipped my Cloud with a bunch of luck-giving accessories and even wore him with a Thief's Cap and bought many packs of Item Drop from the PP Catalog, but still, I couldn't get a single Excalibur II. It's either I do not get any equips from defeating him or getting an equip or two BUT NOT Excalibur II, which is the one I am finding.

I hope I get the help I need. Thanks in advance.

User Info: suntok123

suntok123 - 5 years ago
    UPDATE:

Alright, I just got an Excalibur II and three other artifacts which, after being named, turned out to be from Excalibur II. The good news is the three artifacts have the EXACT effect Excalibur II has. So, I kind of have now four Excalibur II if you look at it in a different view.

Anyway, my only problem now is obtaining Earthbreaker and Maximilian. Maximilian just appeared in the shop a few hours ago, after I obtained Platinum Armor. However, I still couldn't buy it. Why? One of its ingredients is a Grand Armor. I can see Grand Armor in the shop, yes, but I couldn't buy it, because I do not have a Shielded Armor, which is absent in my shop. Shell Armor, which is one of Shielded Armor's ingredients, is also absent in my shop.

Help is appreciated.

User Info: suntok123

suntok123 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. try making suffer BRV break many times, the more BRV break you make, the better items or the more items you obtain, well, that is ofcourse based on my experience

User Info: mecero2

mecero2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. BUMP! Please, I still need some help.

User Info: suntok123

suntok123 - 5 years ago 0 0