Question from ShadowFax_EX

How can i get Gear Collection?

I don't know how to get this item, i need it to make the machine equipment, does anyone know how to get them?

Answers

Immature_Sage answered:

The Gear Collection is one of the materials sold in the last moogle in 000. That particular moogle wont appear (or just wont sell anything) until you obtain a certain amount of moogle points in total, a few thousand points if I remember correctly.

The moogle is located in a tip of land in the last bit of the chaos continent, before the floating pieces of land leading to the throne of Chaos. You can see it floating in the area with the last warp stone.
1 0

DaF00L answered:

I'm not that far in my 000 story yet i only just beat the first feral chaos manikin. However I can buy Gear Collection from the moogle next to the Encounters and Treason gateway for 150 kp each. To get to it teleport to Pravoka and then go to the Ancient Volcano Gulg area or whatever it's called and you'll see a river with a piece of land crossing it with a gateway and a moogle next to it.
0 0