How can I get the Imperial Wing and Diablo Crown?

1. I've been fighting Dyaus Pita and Aether's hundreds of times yet I've never gotten 'em. I need it for the God Eater Control Unit.

User Info: McDragmire

McDragmire - 5 years ago
    That was very fast, thanks for the answer. So what's a good cape breaker then? I always get the "Okay" damage indicator for the cape.

User Info: McDragmire

McDragmire - 5 years ago

1. Anything Imperial means you need to kill the rank 9+ dyaus pita.

The DIablo crown requires you to constantly break the head part of an aether. It is very rare and almost never a drop from bonus.

The crown CANNOT be acquired from devour (as far as I can tell anyway)

If you use a great sword this makes things semi easy. When it falls down, just spam the charged square button attack from behind it or infront (if it falls forward)

I got my crowns from the rank 7 aegis mission since its easier to break its head when its not running all over the place.

User Info: slaynreborn

slaynreborn - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I got the Imperial Wing fairly often on Difficulty 9 Ruler's City and tended to break his cape and then devour on the cape for trying to get parts. For the Diablo Crown, I think Rank 10's High Above has them slightly more common than earlier ones. I brought Kanon though.

User Info: Sylfeinray

Sylfeinray - 5 years ago 1 0