Question from KnightFlyerX

How can we get multi player to work?

When trying to start multi player, I selected the a room from the list, and it gives 2 options. Selecting those options seems to do nothing for me, and I don't know what the text says in Japanese when I select them. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with multi player, and how they got it to work.

Answers

fire_kaiser answered:

I've gotten multiplayer to work somehow by adding in a plugin called peagasus2.prx. Not 100% sure it's fine because I have only tried with a friend on xlink kai. We can get to the stage fine but the non-host gets disconnected after a few seconds. Nobody else near me can get the multiplayer working so am currently unable to test normal adhoc
1 0

s3r4ph_x answered:

...well, on the Intermission Screen, select the second option. On the Multiplayer Screen simply choose one of the rooms (...it have to be the same as the host...) and wait for the host to start the game (...if you're the guest...). If you're the host, choose the room you want to play and wait for the guest to show up on your screen, the confirm the play and choose the mission. It's rather simple, I played several times with my room mate without problems. The only annoying thing is when the mission ends, you always will be disconnected, having to do everything again (...but it's not big deal, takes less than half-minute...).
1 0

racoon88 answered:

@fire_kaiser & s3r4ph_x :
i have same problem with KnightFlyerX up there. I use 5.03 prometheus 4 on my PSP. i need to patch the ISO file in order to be able playing on that CFW. but unfortunately, my friends and i cant use the multiplayer mode on the game, it just doesn't work at all, as if nothing happened (as for host or client). my friends including me are 3 people, it should sufficient for the multiplayer requirement (3 people) but i dont know why the multiplayer mode works....

can u please help me here...
and can u tell me your PSP firmware specification for playing this game?

I really appreciate your help... :)
0 0