Question from Immature_Sage

How many items can the Fat Chocobo store?

It concerns me that there is a limit to the items you can carry around, but it concerns me even more how many items the Fat Chocobo can hold. I am a collector and would like to own at least one of every item in the game and a restriction of this manner does not sit well with me.

Of course, if the Fat Chocobo can hold and indefinite amount of items or a relatively large amount, I can rest easy.

So I ask again: How many items can the Fat Chocobo hold?

Thanks in advance!

Immature_Sage provided additional details:

Up to 240 items, huh? Surprising that the game would have let you store that amount and you still could not get it all. The reason? Back in the day when the game was originally made the had a limit to the amount of items they could put into the game. I think the limit was around 255.

RevenantThings answered:

It won't be possible. I don't know the exact number of items (there are varying numbers to this, but all over), but between your inventory and storage (Fat Chocobo should be able to hold 240), you simply cannot have one of everything.
0 0