How do I talk to the woman in Troia?

1. In all versions of FF4 there is a girl in Troia that resides on the 2nd floor of the pub that is in the room on the far right that you cannot reach because of a NPC blocking the way. Aside from putting in a walk through walls cheat to talk with her, is there actually a strategy to talk with her?

User Info: CyosisCMR

CyosisCMR - 3 years ago
    No particular reason. But isn't it kind of odd that there is a NPC that is unreachable unless you use a walk through walls code? I just assumed over the years that there must be a trick to talk to her since she has dialog written for her. At least in the SNES version.

User Info: CyosisCMR

CyosisCMR - 3 years ago
    No, I am not trying to buy the queens whip. I am just wondering why there is a NPC, not just in this version, but in every version of the game I have played, that is not reachable by normal means.

User Info: CyosisCMR

CyosisCMR - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Why do you want to talk to her?

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you trying to buy the Queen's Whip? I don't have it but you need it to do a special band. FYI if you are wanting to buy that whip, you need a LOT of money...

User Info: soukingl13

soukingl13 - 3 years ago 0 0