What do curses do?

1. What exactly does a curse do beside get eqipment stuck on you til uncursed?

User Info: twotoebobo

twotoebobo - 3 years ago

Answers

1. That's all it does, but there is another thing to consider: removing the curse destroys the equipment.

For 10 AP and the right material (a millstone, for example) you can remove the curse, thus letting you use it. It's better to save before equipping anything you don't know about than to risk having to destroy it. You can waste some very powerful equipment that way... store it until you can remove the curse, instead.

User Info: camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Update to my answer - after reading the manual, I noticed it says that curse causes "half capacity." The same goes for fear, incidentally. I take to this mean your actions will be nerfed by 50% power.

User Info: camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade - 3 years ago 0 0