Are there "wrong" answers?

1. This is my first time really getting into a Growlanser game. I did get Generations on the PS2, but honestly never played it beyond a few minutes. My question is this, with all the choices available during conversations are there any "wrong" answers? Also, without spoilers, do choices that effect the story/characters easy to pick out? Example of an easy one would be if it said "We have to save so-and-so!" and that would save that person.

User Info: BloodRedSnow

BloodRedSnow - 4 years ago
    Hey, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks dood!

User Info: BloodRedSnow

BloodRedSnow - 4 years ago

1. Yeah, there are wrong answers but not typically with catastrophic consequences. The answer choices are set up so that each answer figures into an invisible "score". There are usually up to 4 choices, each with a separate positive, negative, or neutral value. These points factor into affinity values for the relationship system. The thing to watch out for are usually questions with 1 or 2 choices because these are yes/no questions and are typically involved in making an actual choice within the plotline. I wish I could remember specific instances, but there are just too many of them. This is really an double-edged sword kind of gameplay element, because while it does make the plot dynamic and engaging, it also poses plenty of risk and there are a lot of times where there is no clear answer. But, don't go and ruin things by following a guide to get what you want. This game has plenty of surprises that you do not want to ruin for yourself.

User Info: dpavol1

dpavol1 - 4 years ago 0 0