Is it downloadable on the playstation store?

1. I wanted to know if naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact is available for download on the playstation store as I wanted buy a PS vita instead of a PSP.

User Info: Arceusman

Arceusman - 5 years ago

1. no, its not on PSN

User Info: albertcela5

albertcela5 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes it is downloadable on the nordic EU psn as far as I know, I would assume it is available at the US store aswell.

User Info: DgtCloud

DgtCloud - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. It was not available on the US PSN when the other 2 people answered but is on the US PSN now. :3

User Info: moup94

moup94 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Sure, but only on the original psp U.S psn store. elswhere like japan you can find it.

User Info: Megaman-97

Megaman-97 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Its not available in the other 4 answered better to download it in youtube just search and download haha ttnx ^_^

User Info: kingdom999

kingdom999 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes it is now!! just go search it in there "naruto" and you can get it. i just got it last night on my vita; i didn't even know it was on that store! :) and trust me i'm not lying ( i have no reason to lol).

User Info: Japcloud93

Japcloud93 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. What u have to do is buy it on your ps3 and transfer it to your vita

User Info: irishboy3173

irishboy3173 - 3 years ago 0 0