Question from Arceusman

Is it downloadable on the playstation store?

I wanted to know if naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact is available for download on the playstation store as I wanted buy a PS vita instead of a PSP.

albertcela5 answered:

no, its not on PSN
1 0

DgtCloud answered:

Yes it is downloadable on the nordic EU psn as far as I know, I would assume it is available at the US store aswell.
0 0

moup94 answered:

It was not available on the US PSN when the other 2 people answered but is on the US PSN now. :3
0 0

Megaman-97 answered:

Sure, but only on the original psp U.S psn store. elswhere like japan you can find it.
0 0

kingdom999 answered:

Its not available in the other 4 answered better to download it in youtube just search and download haha ttnx ^_^
0 0

Japcloud93 answered:

Yes it is now!! just go search it in there "naruto" and you can get it. i just got it last night on my vita; i didn't even know it was on that store! :) and trust me i'm not lying ( i have no reason to lol).
0 0

irishboy3173 answered:

What u have to do is buy it on your ps3 and transfer it to your vita
0 0